Teenage health tips are very useful for teenagers. Teenage is a transitional stage of physical and mental development, generally occurring between puberty and legal adulthood. Puberty marks the beginning of adolescence and is the period of time when males and females become physically able to reproduce.
A teenager is a person between the ages of 13 and 19.The end of adolescence and the beginning of adulthood varies by country and by function. Even within a single nation, state or culture; there can be different ages at which an individual is considered to be (chronologically and legally) mature enough to be entrusted by society with certain tasks.
Promoting healthy behaviour among this age group aims to encourage the development of healthy adult lifestyles. So, apart from teenage health tips, we are sharing here some tips for the emotional and social well-being of teenagers.
- When parents are hard–
Smile if you agree: smile if you do not agree
Stay with them if you agree: stay with them if you do not agree
Keep quiet if you agree: reason every point calmly if you disagree
2. Start your own trend-
One way to stand out from the crowd is to start your own trend. It can be something simple, or a trendy hairstyle but it should reflect your individuality.
Stay happy always
Do you feel to stay happy always is impossible?
Yes, it is, but here is a solution to remain happy always!
- Never expect too much from someone or something.
- Whenever you feel low, always remember your accomplishments, and listen to the music you love, no matter what it is! It will heal you.
- If you are feeling lonely, remember the moments you spend with those people who love you.
- Love yourself and you will accomplish everything you want because it will feed you.
- Do you easily get distracted ?Maybe you feel happy for some time when you are distracted but a day comes when you find that your distractions have taken you no-where. You are still the same, not the one you see yourself in your dreams. Instead, these distractions have taken you down even from the line where you were.
So, love yourself and live happy because you chose this dream alone and must win. Winner is always alone in this world.
With lots of love, from Ridhi Mahajan (a teenager)
Teenage health tips
Teenagers are acknowledged to be at high risk of health-damaging behaviors including smoking, teenage pregnancy, and drug or alcohol use. A healthy diet, including lots of fruits and fresh vegetables, milk, and dairy products is most needed in teenage.
Regular exercise, in the form of yogasana or walking, is really beneficial. Play some games. This will boost your energy level and moreover, you will develop a skill.
Adolescence is typically a time for experimenting with risky behaviors, despite good parenting practices and role modeling. We strongly recommend meditation or Dhyan yoga for this.
Common diseases or problems in teenage are-
- Acne – facts about pimples (acne vulgaris)
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chlamydia infections
- Eating disorders
- Genital herpes
- Genital warts
- HIV and AIDS
- Menstrual cycle
- Menstrual disorders
- Mycoplasma pneumonia
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Substance abuse
- Warts and verrucas