Last Updated on
#Ayurveda is a MIRACLE science. Only you are unaware of it.
Wellcarecentre.com is committed to your welfare by providing secrets of health from age’s old science — Ayurveda.
All you have to do is follow the steps as it is & feel the difference in you.
First step in the series is your DAILY ROUTINE which in Ayurveda is called DINCHARYA
As the saying goes—
“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”
John C. Maxwell
DINCHARYA (DAILY CARE)
- Wake up early in the morning. The best time is before sun rise. But keep in mind if you feel some discomfort in abdomen, keep asleep for some more time.
You will stay off from bad breath, constipation, laziness & many eye disorders.
2. Empty your colon & bladder if you urge to. But if you don’t, do not strain. Eliminating body wastes peacefully kicks off headache, rhinitis, piles, anal pain/prolapse.
3. Gargle twice a day with water. Rinse thoroughly without spilling water or speaking. This is best for oral health, strengthen teeth, gums & jaw.
4. Clean your teeth using neem stick/liquorice/cardamom root stick/banyan/babul sticks.
Here is a time-tested powder formula for your teeth.
Take powders of —
embolic myrobalan, chebulic myrobalan, belliric myrobalan, ginger, black pepper, piper longum and cinnamon.
Alternatively, you can use Pntanjali’s Dantkanti paste. It is really effective.
Mix them thoroughly and add honey. Rub this powder on your teeth twice a day or you can also use it after every meal. Rinse out very well. This will keep away all sort of dental problems. Then splash water on eyes. Eyesight will remain stable—this is a fact.
5. Gently scrap your tongue from back to forward.
This will clear off dead skin & dryness of tongue.
6. After washing your face, offer prayer to your God/Guru and elders at home. You will be filled with immense energy, positive feelings and enthusiasm.
7. Use Ayurvedic medicated eye drops. They reduce soreness, itching of eyes. Rasanjan is recommended daily to keep eyes healthy.
8. Put 1-3 drops of lukewarm ghee/oil into each nostril. This clears the sinuses & improves voice. Aging is also reversed by this simple step. Fill mouth with water/medicated oil. This clears the tongue and never let the lips dry or crack.
9. Apply oil over scalp,body,ears & soles.
Gentle massaging of scalp prevent baldness & graying of hairs. Oiling soles improves sleep.
10. Do some regular exercises. Regular 5 minutes exercise decreases fat, increases activity & strengthen joints. Exercise daily to half of your capacity which is until you sweat out.
Walking is the best exercise. After physical exercises, do some breathing exercises or yogasanas.
11. Apply face & body packs to enhance beauty. It destroys dead skin & relieves itching.
A simple pack is wheat flour mixed with curd.
12. Next, bath ;with cold water on head & eyes, and hot water below the waist.
Bathing brings energy to the body, clarity to the mind & holiness to the life.
13. Now the time is for diet. Never miss the breakfast. Lunch should be the major diet.
Your diet should be according to your capacity, hot & well cooked, carefully planned & prakriti oriented.
Our body reflects our diet. Our mind is the mirror of our body. Eat keeping 1/4th of stomach empty.
14. After dinner it is the time to relax.
Spend some quality time with your family. Calm yourself by light music/reading. Then take a sound sleep.
Plan your Dincharya i.e. Daily Regimen according to your body type and stay healthy.